MAP MAURITIUS – Maps of Mauritius and where it is in the world.
Mauritius is found in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar and 6 hours flying below Dubai. It is on the same time-zone as Dubai.
It is part of a group of islands called The Mascareignes Islands. The Mascareignes Islands consist of:
* Reunion Island, which is a department of France
* The Republic of Mauritius, which was British until its independence in 1968,
* Rodrigues Island, Tromelin islands and Chagos islands, which belong to the Republic of Mauritius.
Small dots in the Indian Ocean but full of wonders of the world.
The main islands in the Indian Ocean are:
The maps show the following:
* A Google Map of Mauritius
* An air Access Map
Mauritius can be reached directly by plane, from the following capital cities: London, Paris, Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Milan, Rome, Moscow, Dubai, Nairobi, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore & Perth.
Moreover, there are two flights a day between Dubai & Mauritius, on Emirates Airlines on the A380. Via Dubai, Mauritius is connected to 150 destinations world wide, on six continents. This way, thanks to Emirates Airlines, Mauritius is connected to South America, North America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia.
* A Google Map of Rodrigues Island
* A Google Map of the Indian Ocean, where Mauritius is located. East of Madagascar, next to Reunion Island.