Video from The Huffington Post 2014
Shot by Alexander Kodisch, this video is made up of 11,000 images rendered together and takes us through the sunrises, beaches, jungles, waterfalls and rainbows of Mauritius – also known as the most beautiful island in the Indian Ocean.
Video from Phoenix Beverages
Phoenix Beverages is a part of the Mauritian Culture. In this video you will get a taste of what Mauritius and its Culture is all about. Its’ nature, beaches, mountains, multicultural people, typical food, sports, passions, music and its local Creole language. It is Mauritius as seen through the eyes of the Mauritians.
The food that you see in this video is typical Mauritian and you should try this when in Mauritius:
* Dholl Puri (typical Mauritian dish, made from lentils)
* Dipin Frir (fried bread)
* Minn Touni / Minn Maraz (boiled noodles with herbs)
* Pudding Mais (maize pudding)
* Baja, Gato Piman, Samosa, Gato Brinzel (Mauritian snacks)
* Buyon Bulet (soup with fish balls and herbs)
* Satini Pom Damur (fine chopped tomato salad)
* Roti (Indian bread)
* Gato Mutay (typical Mauritian sweet)
* Korn ek Salad Lalo (fried fish with lady finger salad)
* Pistas Bui (boiled peanuts)
* Pistas Griye (grilled peanuts)
Video from Holidays-Mauritius.com
This Video Mauritius shows all the beauty of Mauritius. In the two video’s on this page, you will find many Places to Visit / Must See when in Mauritius:
Ile aux Cerfs Island, Belle Mare Beach, Port Louis Market, Mahebourg, Flic en Flac Beach, Pieter Both Mountain, Gris Gris, Trou aux Cerfs Volcano, Champ de Mars Horseracing, Chamouny, Le Morne Unesco World Heritage Site, Coin de Mire, Balfour Gardens, Pamplemousse Gardens, Chamarel Seven Couloured Earth, La Vanille Tortoise & Crocodile Park, Casela Nature Park, Caudan Waterfront in Port Louis & China Town. Other places of interest are Black River National Park, Grand Bassin, Jummah Mosque in Port Louis, Tamil Kovil in Rose Hill, Ile Plate, Grand Bay, The Citadelle Fort in Port Louis, Blue Bay Beach, Jardin de la Compagnie Gardens & Blue Penny Museum.
Please follow this link: Mauritius at it’s best!